Purdy's Scrapbook Place

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Boo!

Hey Everyone!

In case you didn't know, I'll be leaving on a mission for my church on monday. This will be a two year adventure in the rockies! As sad as I am to leave, I want to go out with a bang! What better way to do that than with a sale?

Friday, all day long there will be a 10% off sale. In addition to this, croppers will get an additional 5% off their purchases. For the math impaired, that brings us up to 15%! I persoanlly think that's a pretty awesome deal, but, believe it or not, it gets better. All participants at crops and classes will recieve 5% off your total purchase, not including the crop or class fee of course.

If you aren't sure when you'll get out to a crop may I suggest our SPOOK-TACULAR Crop? Call the store now to reserve your spot for the 27th. Besides the usual creative atmosphere, and the wondeful company you'll get to keep, we'll be giving away a ton of prizes! Want to earn more raffel tickets to throw in the cauldron? Come in costume and bring a friend! We'll even provide food. There is no reason for you not to be there.

And as long as you are getting into the Halloween Spirit, come check out our Ghoulish supplies! I'm a big fan of Crafty Secrets' vintage inspired stickers. We have them in a bunch of themes, but the Halloween ones are my favorite. Also keep a lookout for the complete Halloween line from Heidi Grace! It should be arriving very shortly.

Keep it real,
Sam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home