Purdy's Scrapbook Place

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

What a Crop!



We had our 3rd annual "Crop around the Clock" Saturday the 24th of Feb. It was Fabulous! We had so much fun. Everyone got a lot accomplished. We started the day off with a prize for the 1st one here shortly after 6am. Way to go Cate! Then of course came the food. We had breakfast pizza, juice, milk and fruit. Talk about a good breakfast. Most of the day we scrapped laughed and ate. There was of course lots of prizes given away. Everyone that attend got a Purdy's Scrapbook Place apron with the pockets filled with all kinds of scrapbooking goodies. Lunch was a 3 foot party sub with all the accouterments, followed by more prizes and fun. We watched old Muppet episodes and talked about the "Good old Days" of TV. It was such a fun relaxing day, the basic attire was slippers and sweats.
Dinner was a great homemade beef stew made for us by my terrific husband. He is really a great cook, (You don't think I got this way on my own).
People started winding down about 10:30pm and by 11:30pm we were finished for the night. It was so much fun that we are going to do it again really soon. Keep an eye out for the date so you don't miss out on the opportunity.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wished I could make it to this years crop, but was glad I could stop in and say hi to those I miss so much! What a great group! Can't wait for the next one!!!

    Mary

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Wendy, Sam, Deseree,etc...
    I finally made to the blog.. I now have internet woohoo!!!!!!!!! I truly enjoyed the last crop and thank you for everything... see you at the next one.


    Cathi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home