Purdy's Scrapbook Place

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Blog Birthday


Can you believe that it has almost been a year since Sam started our Blog? That's right we started it when we got back from Memory Trends last year. I know that I don't have the panache that Sam has but taking my limitations into account, let me know what you think of our blog. Tell me what you like, don't like and what you would like to see more of. I am only here to serve you.
Speaking of serving you and Memory Trends; We are leaving for the trade show next week and I would like to know what things that you are specifically looking for. Of course we will be seeing, learning and getting the latest in the industry. However you are the purpose for us going so let us know.
And don't stop shopping while I am gone, it stresses the help out when they have slow days. Plus we need to make room for all the new stuff. Maybe you can talk them into a sale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home