Purdy's Scrapbook Place

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My most Excellent adventure




Guess what I got to do! Jeff and I went to a built Ford tough event of the PBR, that's right I got to go to the Professional Bull Riding! It was in Albany at the Times Union arena on Saturday. It was so fun! All the top Bulls and riders were there. I was like the paparazzi running around with my camera. Alas the batteries died in my camera and Jeff ran up and down the street trying to find a store that sold batteries, then I remembered I had some in the car, they lasted for most of the time. I got my picture taken with Guillermie Marche!!! so cool. I am a true groupie.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Shell said…

    Sounds like a lot of fun. I love Bull riding. (not actually riding but watching it)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home