Purdy's Scrapbook Place

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

These are the last days!



These are the last days Only for the store. I will still live in Oswego and still continue to scrapbook. I just need to be able to travel to see my kids and my husband is thrilled that I will be fixing dinner once in awhile.( not every day mind you) Our last official day is Thurs. the 31st of January. Everything is 40% off now and there are a lot of fixtures and displays for sale as well.
I will still be ordering a few items such as the School papers since I have the licensing for these. If there is anything that I can do for you please let me know. I will maintain my blog and email and try with my website. Thanks for everything!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Skybob said…

    While you are out on your travels you should visit your favorite niece. And when you are done there come and visit me also. HeHe

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Shell said…

    Oops that was from me.

    Shelly

     

Post a Comment

<< Home