Purdy's Scrapbook Place

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Mr. Toad's wild ride




I know that I have told everybody about my wreck, but it was very impactful in my life.
I was driving along the rode at work in the 15 passenger van when a lady ran a stop sign and hit just behind the drivers door, flipping the van on its roof on a guardrail. I slid down the guardrail for about 8 feet and then slid off and landed on the side. It was very surreal. I looked around and thought ok what now. I turned off the van and undid my seat belt falling to the passenger door. looking around I decided that the only way out was through the back door so I crawled along the roof and some how got the back door open and climbed out. I was very blessed! I had some glass in my hand and a stiff neck, that was all. They did take me to the hospital in an ambulance, but they didn't even use the siren. I had x-rays and tests but other than being quite shook up I was fine. I do get harassed at work though. Some time I will tell you about the spiritual things that took place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home