Purdy's Scrapbook Place

Monday, March 17, 2008

The trials of life

It has been one of those months.
It started with us discovering that the carpet in our family room was wet. After much investigating we found that there was a pinhole leak in the heating radiator. So every time the heat came on(which is a lot) water was leaking out into the family room. So we have STARTED the process of getting repaired.
The ice maker on the freezer has stopped producing ice.
And I had to have the screw taken out of my foot. At least I don't have a screw loose anymore.
We finally have all of the product that was left from the store into the house now and some what organized. If you want to see whats left give me a call. (or leave a comment) The garage is still full of racks and shelves which is a problem especially now. We got a new car! that was a good thing this month. Joe is especially pleased since now (for awhile) he has a car to drive. Well that's it for today.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger Holly Steffen said…

    "At least I don't have a screw loose anymore." That's debatable! Haha, I'm just kidding.

    I don't know if you've heard -- we're moving back to Baldwinsville. =]

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Shell said…

    I am sorry so many things went bad. The new car is nice though. I always thought you had a "screw loose". HeHe

    I love looking at your blog and seeing what you are up to. I think blogs are a great way to keep each other informent and upto date.

    I miss all of your family, and I love to hear updates.

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Shell said…

    I ment informed not informent sorry I guess I need to proof read.

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Paige said…

    Hey I know it has been several months, but what stuff do you have left from your store? I have had several months like the one you described. I can sympathize.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home