Purdy's Scrapbook Place

Monday, June 16, 2008

New Addition!!!




That's right I am a Grandma again. Thomas and Karen had their 2nd sweet little girl, Janelle, Born May 27th. She weighed 7lbs 11oz and was 191/2 inches long. She has a little blond spot on the top of her dark hair. She is gorgeous! I had such a great time being there. My little Marissa is my sweet little buddy and I absolutely love her to pieces. I was able to stay for two weeks. It gets harder and harder to leave. Marissa called yesterday, "Gwandma, where are you?" I will be there again soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger elizad said…

    She is so adorable!! I noticed the blond spot too. It is so cute. Both the girls are beautiful. Congrats to you and your family!!

    Eliza

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Shell said…

    Congratulations, she is beautiful. Owen has a white spot of hair on the back of his head.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home